A Mind That Suits What doesn't kill me, makes me laugh... usually.



Tuesday, July 22, 2003 :::
 
Good morning to all of you fine people who find your way to this humble but amazing blog through Google or some other search engine. You are most welcome, and please skip around a little to see what fine prose lurks in these here parts.

Those of you who want to see what I said about Rascal Flatts' new video, please go to the June 29 archive, over on the right, where you will also find a lot of stuff about other country music. Those of you who were searching to find Joe Don Rooney's bare backside, or that of the total babe he was with, you can watch the "I Melt" video by going here and scrolling down to video number two.

Whoever was looking for "mermaid tail swimming suits for boys" should know, first of all, that you are looking for "mermen tail swimming suits" and, then, it has never in my life entered my head to type those words in that order. Therefore, you will probably find what you are looking for faster if you put quotation marks around your search request. Then again, because you didn't, and becaue I stayed at the venerable Mermaid Inn in Menlo Park, CA, you have now found A Mind That Suits, so please stick around for a minute. I hope the young gentleman for whom you will buy this suit has fun in whatever show he is doing.

Speaking of mermaids, I have always found in hard to believe that sailors got the idea from seeing the gentle but incredibly ugly manatee. Seals and other such animals have much more of the mermaid shape, first of all, and second of all, you would have to be pretty hard up to think that this looks like a beautiful woman. However, if you were stuck on a 100 foot boat with 20 other ugly guys for a long voyage, perhaps your eyes would start to play tricks on you.

It is a pity, of course, that the manatee is in such danger. I grew up in Florida, and have always had a soft spot in my heart for them. Even though I did a fair amount of boating as a kid, I have so far never seen one in the flesh. Those who are trying to save them are doing a good thing, so please check out this website if you are interested in such things.

::: posted by A Mind That Suits at 11:40 AM


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





amindthatsuits@yahoo.com

_______________
A Related Website on Christian Spirituality
The Fullness of Him
The Easiest Way to Keep Up With the News:
Best of the Web
Links to Web Friends
Xavier+
One Good Turn
A Dog's Life
Power Line
Rambles and By-ways
ARCHIVES :::
_______________

What doesn't kill me, makes me laugh... usually.



Powered by Blogger