A Mind That Suits What doesn't kill me, makes me laugh... usually.



Sunday, September 14, 2003 :::
 
Dear Friends:

I did indeed spend the day writing about Johnny Cash, but one of you suggested that I submit it to a national website. I had been thinking about just that, so I did. If it does not make it up, then I will post it here. More normal stuff tomorrow.

It has taken a little time to absorb the fact that the three times I got to see Johnny will be the only times. RIP, old buddy.



::: posted by A Mind That Suits at 8:40 PM


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





amindthatsuits@yahoo.com

_______________
A Related Website on Christian Spirituality
The Fullness of Him
The Easiest Way to Keep Up With the News:
Best of the Web
Links to Web Friends
Xavier+
One Good Turn
A Dog's Life
Power Line
Rambles and By-ways
ARCHIVES :::
_______________

What doesn't kill me, makes me laugh... usually.



Powered by Blogger