A Mind That Suits What doesn't kill me, makes me laugh... usually.



Monday, November 03, 2003 :::
 
In the previous post, I actually misquoted Donald Rumsfeld, and I offer my apologies to him and to my readers. He actually said, "There are going to be bad days, and it is necessary that we recognize that." As this blog has advocated exactly that position since April 10, I should have endorsed his comments wholeheartedly. Instead, while telling you all that you should read the full transcript, I did not, which is inexcusable. If you scroll down to the end of the previous post, you will see that it has been corrected.

::: posted by A Mind That Suits at 2:59 PM


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





amindthatsuits@yahoo.com

_______________
A Related Website on Christian Spirituality
The Fullness of Him
The Easiest Way to Keep Up With the News:
Best of the Web
Links to Web Friends
Xavier+
One Good Turn
A Dog's Life
Power Line
Rambles and By-ways
ARCHIVES :::
_______________

What doesn't kill me, makes me laugh... usually.



Powered by Blogger