A Mind That Suits What doesn't kill me, makes me laugh... usually.



Sunday, March 14, 2004 :::
 
That's a disturbing thing to find on the computer right after Mass. A check of who came to this site today revealed that someone was looking for p*dop!rn, and I was reminded I should go back in and edit a post I wrote attacking a faux-serious novel called "Burn" which was in fact just that, although it is being praised to the skies in some circles. But what was most disturbing was the list of other searches this person had done with that search engine. Every possible combination of obscenity and various words for children was up there. Just for the record, I'm horrified.


::: posted by A Mind That Suits at 6:05 PM


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





amindthatsuits@yahoo.com

_______________
A Related Website on Christian Spirituality
The Fullness of Him
The Easiest Way to Keep Up With the News:
Best of the Web
Links to Web Friends
Xavier+
One Good Turn
A Dog's Life
Power Line
Rambles and By-ways
ARCHIVES :::
_______________

What doesn't kill me, makes me laugh... usually.



Powered by Blogger